The “Tailgater Plus” model slide-on Tray-Tek Camper has been designed to meet the needs of campers in all weather. The camper has an inside kitchen and hard, insulated roof over the bed (no sleeping under canvas). All canvas is heavy duty and all windows/door have flyscreens.
Upstairs there is an upright fridge, a two burner gas stove with glass lid and a built-in sink with automatic pressure pump and tap. There are storage drawers under the sink. The bed has a high density mattress and can be lifted up to access storage under the bed. The bed can stay made up-no more setting the bed up each night. There are also two seats and a slide-out table upstairs with a fold down shelf near the sink.
There is a storage compartment on the passenger’s side of the camper with water tank and deep cycle battery.
On the driver’s side is a sealed gas compartment and storage compartment. There is a winch that operates the tailgate; making packing up easy.
An awning is supplied and is attached to the sail track which then covers the passenger side of the camper. It can be supplied with an extra wall/walls if required (POA).
The unit is quick to erect (taking less than 3 minutes) and fast to pack up. The heavy-duty jacks are carried on the unit when travelling and act as the tie-down points to the vehicle. The ladder to access upstairs is attached to the back tailgate when travelling.
There are LED lights upstairs and on external doors. An extra room can be added to the back of the camper and solar panels can be fitted if required (POA).
The “Tailgater Plus” is available to suit Extra Cab and Dual Cab trays or a camper can be custom-built to your requirements.
- LED lights on external doors and upstairs
- 12V power outlet
- Deep cycle battery
- Circuit breaker
- Anderson plug
- Heavy duty jacks with tie downs to vehicle
- Campers can be taken off the vehicle and stand on jacks with stabilisers attached
- Ladder attached to tailgate
- Winch to lift tailgate
- Gas struts to doors, bed and roof
- High density mattress
- Storage under the bed
- Cloth seats and slide-out table upstairs
- Heavy duty canvas with awning opening at the back of the camper that can be rolled up or used for shade and an awning over kitchen, ropes, pegs and poles supplied
- 2 burner gas stove with glass lid, gas bottle and gas certificate
- Stainless steel built-in sink with automatic pressure pump and drop-down bench near sink
- Upright fridge
- Water tank
- Grab rail
Options available include solar power and storage pod on tailgate with shower screen Other options – please ask